Professional, Structured and Efficient
Do you experience tripping circuit breakers, frequent blowing of fuses, or a burning smell? What about buzzing sound or flickering lights? These are the general signs that your wiring system has undergone wear and tear and it might need to be replaced. Over time, your wiring system may deteriorate and can become disastrous as they overheat, or short circuit. This can lead to serious problems and hazards like electrical fire or electrical shock.
Why do I need to rewire my house?
– Unnecessary rise in energy bills will likely to reduce because a re-wired house will be installed with updated and modern wires which are efficient than the older ones.
– It allows you to completely redesign your electrical system from scratch so that you can add in new outlets, appliances, and accessories.
– You will be 100% ensured that your electrics are compliant with current regulations.
The cost of home-rewiring will depend on the following;
- The size of your home
- The age of your home
- Upgrading your electrical service panel
- Adding outlets and switches
At Better Electricians, we have experienced technicians who can do the house rewiring for you. Don’t wait until you see red flags, book consultation service from us now and we can do it for you.
Why Choose Us
Our six promises to you!
100% Guaranteed, on time, delivered with a smile.
Reliable & On Standby 24/7
Upfront honest Pricing
High Integrity Team
Our happy clients
What they say
Just a quick word in recommending Better Electrical to any prospective customer. I used this company to install 4 split system air cons in my house. They also ended up supplying me the air con units at a better price than I could get anywhere else. Very pleased with the professionalism and quality of the work performed. They were on time, cleaned up after themselves, used drop sheets and did a terrific job. What else could I ask for. I have already recommended them to my family and friends. Thanks again!
Brands we love and use
Areas we service
Request Your FREE Quote Now
Call Better Electricians Now
If you prefer that one of our electricians reach out to you via email, please fill out the form with any questions, comments or concerns and we’ll respond promptly.